- Patients are responsible to be honest and direct about matters that relate to them, including answering questions honestly and completely.
- Patients are responsible to provide accurate past and present medical history, present
complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, surgeries, existence of advanced directive,
medication and other pertinent data.
- Patients agree to accept all caregivers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, gender
preference or handicap, or national origin.
- Patients are responsible for assuring that the financial obligations for health care rendered are paid in a timely manner.
- Patients are responsible to sign required consents and releases as needed.
- Patients are responsible for their actions if they should refuse a treatment or procedure, or if they do not follow or understand the instructions given them by the physician or Sunset Ridge Surgery Center employees.
- Patients are responsible for keeping their procedure appointment. If they anticipate a delay or must cancel, they will notify Sunset Ridge Surgery Center as soon as possible.
- Patients are responsible for the disposition of their valuables, as Sunset Ridge Surgery Center does not assume the responsibility.
- Patients are responsible to be respectful of others, or other people’s property and the property of Sunset Ridge Surgery Center.
- Patients are to observe safety and no smoking regulations.
PATIENT COMPLAINT OR GRIEVANCE:
To report a complaint or grievance you may contact the facility Administrator by phone at 702.445.6993 or by mail to the center address.
Complaints and grievances may also be filed through
The Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance
4220 S. Maryland Pkwy, Ste 810, Bldg D
Las Vegas NV 89119
Phone: 702-486-6515 Fax: 702-486-6520
All Medicare beneficiaries may file a complaint or grievance with the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman Online at: http://www.medicare.gov/claims-and-appeals/medicare-rights/get-help/ombudsman.html