Day of Surgery
Here are some important tips for your day of surgery.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing, preferably a button down shirt/blouse.
- Wear comfortable shoes such as slip-ons. Do not wear high heels.
- You may need to change into a surgical gown.
- Do not wear any jewelry (including body piercing), makeup or cologne. Do not bring any valuables with you.
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance cards with you.
- Wearing contact lenses is NOT advised. We provide containers for removable dentures and bridgework.
If your child is having surgery, feel free to bring a favorite stuffed animal or security blanket for added assistance.